Wednesday, July 9, 2014

9/7/2014

             So long didnt open my blog dy.. today ah boy will come and help us to fixed our house eh computer problem.. so i also try to switch on my laptop because my laptop screen spoilt already.. then wah i guess the password guess ka wan die dy.. ><>< luckily in the end i can log in my account in laptop haha
             wow i realise this account (blog) very long dy.. from i form one i do in school eh computer class.. until now.. wow i form five dy... and spm is getting nearer and nearer.. just around the corner.. i m really nervous... hmm 117 days left..
              i dont know the relationship between joshua and me will become how in the future... i just hope that we can walk in God's path together no matter what happen =D i believe that God will surely guide us! my life or his life! He will surely give us the best! but i will feel a bit worry about him.. maybe i can make sure that i actually like him.. but how can i know what he is really thinking of? is him that firm in liking me? if one day he leave me.. how am i going to live? i dont think i can bear that.. however i cannot do anything.. i just can depend on God! =) i will think like this not because i have no confident on him but i have no confident on myself.. i always think of am i worth for that? worth for his love? i dont know.. i really have no confident in myself.. i always hope that he can give me some confident.. sometimes he do.. but sometimes ar.. he is really 迟钝 eh>< make ppl pekcek nia haha but hmm maybe thats the one i like =D only God knows our future  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment