Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Perniagaan Project in STPM Sem 3

       Hmm... now im actually doing my project... i dont know why i just suddenly think of this blog and i decide to open it up! its been a vry long time that i forget about this blog haha xP
       Just talked to Mr Joshua.. He went to sleep as he is quite tired because he hav to wake up early in the morning (6am) to fetch his cousin Jvy and then go school and haha fetch me back from school then go M mall play with me xP I know I make him tired >< but honestly I miss him so much now!!
       Anyway i grow fatter and fatter T.T so so sad.. when i went to form 6 in MBS, I started to gain fat.. I dont understand why seriously.... Arghhhhhhhh I shouldnt gave myself a chance to get fat >< to on diet is really so so hard!!
       Ok la I should continue my project le... Im seriously stuck now >< Nevermind I can do it! Miss you Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment